Monday, July 19, 2010

HRR 20, Day 36

Days Remaining: 6

Models Remaining: 4



Well, this contest is truly winding down. There's less than a week left at this point- Sunday is the last day people can post results and have them count towards qualification. As long as nothing strange happens (crossing fingers), I am on track to finish this army on time. Tonight, I finished the second Wraithlord, thus allowing me to check one more "green box" on the master chart above:





Other than Syamael and his nice looking Saim-Hann Eldar, I haven't seen much from my other opponents in quite some time. Have they made awesome progress, and just haven't posted progress reports? Have they run out of gas? It's hard to say, but I'd love to see how they are getting along. As for me, I'm planning to work on at least one (possibly both) of my Spiritseers. Tune in tomorrow for those pics!

Before I sign off for tonight, I'd like to thank all those kind souls who have taken the time to read these "Legends" threads and comment. I know it's been a great source of motivation and encouragement to me, and doubtless it's been the same for my fellow painters in this mighty contest. Please, keep it up! We truly appreciate it!

Hobby Strong

4 comments:

  1. It's not over till it's over ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more. That's why I post every day, and make damn sure I have done SOMETHING every day to finish my army. I take nothing for granted...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally looking forward to next week, when the might of Tzeentch will crush the beautifully-crafted alien undead!!! muahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is YOU that shall be banished to the nether realms! The might of Iyanden shall prevail against the vile sorceries of Ahriman...

    ReplyDelete