Wednesday, July 7, 2010

HRR 12, Day 24

Days Remaining: 18

Models Remaining: 36



Well, I honestly didn't do a whole lot tonight other than clean up the grav platform, and I also cleaned up the parts for the second Wraithlord. The plan for tomorrow is to fire up the airbrush, and get the Guardians and grav platform undercoated and basecoated. I'm also going to take a stab at painting some detail work on the squad as well. We'll see how all that goes tomorrow :)

Yesterday I failed to show pics of the assembled Guardians, so here they are. I'm really happy with the plasticard converted bases, and I love the pose of the grav platform crewmember on the left, in the first photo. "The enemy is there!", or something like that. He's cool.





Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Great idea to break up the journey with these Guardians. I expect should be fairly fast for these guys. Haven't seen a Guardian squad on the hobby table for awhile ... love them models

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breaking things up is exactly what I had in mind to alleviate "hobby boredom" as much as possible. I finish these dudes, and then move on to the second Wraithguard squad. Do the second Wraithlord, maybe the Farseer next... we'll see how it goes.

    I'm a little behind the power curve at this point, but I'm still confident I can get this army completed on time for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete