Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Tuesday a Total Loss

Unfortunately, I accomplished nothing at all last night. My wife and I were invited to buka puasa at the Legends Hotel last night. It wasn't bad, though I have to say the satay wasn't the best I've had here in Malaysia. We didn't get home until after 10, and by that point I was too beat to head into the hobby room for painting.

So, where does that leave things? I am slightly behind at this point. I need to basecoat and dip 3 Terminators and/or Plague Marines tonight to get back on track. It shall be done!

4 comments:

  1. that's pretty much how my tuesday went as well. But tonite I'll probably finish them two and a half tanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday was quite a very busy day for me at work. Then i drove to Tanjung Malim, Perak to pick up my wife. Arrived home at 10.30 pm. Very tiring, 5 hours on the road.

    But at least i managed to finish one Firedragon before sleep. Not a total loss i guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done, Kadir. At least you got something done!

    I'm going to try and knock out as many Plague Marines from my first squad as I can tonight. Who knows- maybe the dip will be dry tomorrow evening and I'll be able to bring a fully painted squad with my on Friday....

    Hey, I can dream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muahahahahahah. Yes you can dream foul unclean one.
    But same thing here. Some stuffs i ordered havent arrived yet so had to change my list for this friday. But it will all be painted. Get busy, get busy. Make it work.

    ReplyDelete