Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Starting to Grind Out Some Work

Sorry no pic folks, but I did indeed get some paint on two Krieg vox-caster troopers, as well as a squad Watchmaster. With any luck, I'll get these three finished tomorrow evening. I stayed away from the devil video games today. This is good. I need to get some damn work done.

As many of you know I'm a huge fan of the band "Clutch". Here's a rare track that I found on YouTube today that I hadn't listened to in a while. I leave you tonight with "Apache"... enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. i should really do updates like these on my blog :) ... at least there's a pulse .. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clutch has their own beer available now. I cannot wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ephrael- I heard the same thing! Damn shame I'm not living in the US these days to enjoy a cold bottle of Clutch beer :(

    ReplyDelete