Friday, March 5, 2010

Sisters Almost Done




Between being shorthanded at work, finishing the move to my new house, and getting this army done I'm ready for it to be over!! Last night was a tough slog, but I finished six Sisters and 75% of a Penitent Engine. Provided all goes well tonight, the army will be finished on time for tournament play tomorrow.

I really dig the bone/red color scheme for my "Order of Our Penitent Lady", and I'm very tempted to finish off a proper 1500 or 1750 army for later use. It's a fairly simple scheme that has a nice pop to it with strong color contrast, as well as using some nice looking resin casts of cityfight bases I made.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow- I'll take as many pics as I can and post my first "player perspective" recap on this very blog. For those going to Hobby Night today- I'll see you tonight...

5 comments:

  1. woohoo! looking forward to seeing your battle sister tonite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking good. can't wait to see the finish work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent base... Tech or Factory?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice indeed.. and yeah. Excellent base!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bases could be used for a variety of things- tech/factory/hive city all work. I'm going to make some more masters, including one or two more for 60mm and three for 40mm. Azlan and I enjoyed our armies so much we want to make them into full sized ones! :)

    ReplyDelete