Tuesday, February 9, 2010

New House





Greetings and salutations to all! Contrary to rumor, Adeptus Malaysia is not dead or dying. It was merely paused for a time as I focused on the purchase, renovation, and moving into my new dwelling pictured above.

Now that I'm moved (mostly), it's time to get back to some good hobby. I'll definitely be attending Hobby Night this Friday, Feb 12th. I will be getting a core force of Flesh Tearer Space Marines ready for next weekend's inaugural "Iron Painter" being run at Legio Malaysia. If by then all is done, I'll instead be working on my Kindred force. Fortunately, is consists of only 19 models, so it won't be too much trouble to get done on time with the best paint jobs I can manage.

My apologies to all who have followed my blog. Posting over the next week or two may be sporadic as I still haven't gotten internet hooked up at the new place, but I assure you all I will breathe some life into my online chronicle.

Stay tuned to this space for Flesh Tearer, Inquisition, Flames of War, and Battlefleet Gothic updates!

10 comments:

  1. New Command Centre. A corner lot some more.. Nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice house dude ... congrats! i'm sure we'll see some grill-related activity soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys- my wife and I are very happy with the place. There is definitely a sweet outdoor kitchen/grill area planned for the yard. I can't wait...

    There will absolutely be some housewarming/grill feasting on the menu for this month. Just need to work out logistics for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome paint job on that! You used skull white or vallejo's white primer??

    LOL, just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's a corner lot! can open up a mamak stall there, hehehe :p

    btw, nice house! wish I have the money to buy one too..nevermind, I shall save my money and resist temptations to buy new models..hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Vuel- If I do a stall, it'll be "Best Burgers in Malaysia" or something like that he he he... Hopefully by this time next year I've got my yard and grill area all sorted out the way I want it.

    In the meantime, it's finally possible to get some good hobby crackin'!

    ReplyDelete
  7. tips for a grill area in Malaysia: make sure you have a roof or some sort of shade over it. (hint: rain)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice place man. Location?
    I will be buying a landed property soon too and hope it looks as good as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Setia Alam. We did A LOT of looking and this area is still close to the factory for me, and is quiet/decent. I imagine for a lot of you guys Setia Alam might be a drawback since it's another exit down the NKVE towards Klang, making it even further from PJ & KL. Still, since I work in Shah Alam, this location works out well for me.

    ReplyDelete