Monday, August 31, 2009

HRR 3- Day 5

Days remaining: 31

Models remaining: 49



Happy Merdeka!

I may come to regret this, but I decided to do some cleaning and organizing in the hobby room instead of cranking out maximum models. Today's "Unclean" deeds only include the following:

Chaos Lord highlighted, detailed, and based

First Terminator detailed and based

Two plague zombies detailed and based

Chaos Predator spray primed white

Tomorrow's plan is to knock out a bunch of zombie basecoats and a dip- let's see how it goes...

3 comments:

  1. not too bad, considering you also cleaned your room :)

    I assembled my first 1st vet squad last nite ... the helmets look sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll see if that was a mistake soon enough. In the meantime, I'll crank out as much as I can and be happy with what's done thus far.

    When are we going to see pictures of your vets?

    ReplyDelete
  3. when i get the first squad done ... probably next week

    ReplyDelete