Tuesday, July 6, 2010

HRR 11, Day 23

Days Remaining: 19

Models Remaining: 36



Sorry folks, but no pics today.

I have to admit I'm a little tired after the frenzy of hobby prep activity culminating in last Saturday's Birthday Bash. I took a few days off to recharge the batteries, and this evening I've started getting back to work on my "Legends" Iyanden Eldar project.

It's not a whole lot, but I did assemble the bulk of my Guardian squad this evening, replete with converted bases that continue the theme I established earlier with the Wraithguard. Rather then continue painting the second Wraithguard squad, I decided to switch it up a little for freshness.

Tomorrow, the plan is to paint on the Guardians as much as I can. I believe they will be easier than the Wraithguard, but only time will tell. Stay tuned, and...

Hobby Strong!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to see that. Guardians are actually among the most elegantly designed basic troops in the game, if not THE most elegant. And I'm not just saying that because I have XX thousand pts of Eldar in my shelves :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and me both dude. I think they should paint up pretty quick using the oil wash of orange. We'll see this week.

    ReplyDelete