Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Progress on Chaplain Kilrus
Well, I didn't get a whole lot done last night, but at least it's progress. I did a very light drybrush with Codex Grey over the whole model to pop up the detail and highlight the black power armor. I overbrushed a Vallejo Oily Steel basecoat over all the chains and the muzzle of the plasma pistol. Finally, I painted a Khemri Brown basecoat over all of the purity seals/oath papers festooned over this detail-rich model. We'll see what I can get done this evening after work...
Here's a couple more shots of the first test model, post Baal Red wash. Enjoy.