Thursday, November 26, 2009

Space Wolf Bitz are COOL




I LOVE that new two handed weapon bit on the Space Wolves frame. The Flesh Tearer on the left has a maul made from that bit, and a mace from the plastic Chaos Knights frame. It looks vicious and is totally in keeping with the theme I'm going for.

The scout head on the right works well for me as well- it just looks good.

This is what I got done yesterday for my Flesh Tearers- no painting unfortunately but at least I got these two guys done. FYI I paint the jump packs seperately- that's why you don't see them in the pic.

I've got a long weekend ahead of me, and I fully expect to get my Chaplain finished and at least one or two more assault marines from 1st Squad. I'd also like to get a Furioso assembled. We'll see how that goes...

4 comments:

  1. that looks promising! I really like the mace thing - totally brutal! this is going to be one sweet army

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dude- I love that model! It makes one helluva close combat weapon hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jeff, if you need more of those two handed axe let me know. The guy with the mohawk looks sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeahh..not just this,,even their termies are cooler than d others..

    ReplyDelete