Thursday, August 25, 2011
Krieg Platoon Command Chimera Started
Considering I only hobbied for about two hours tonight, I got some reasonably good progress done:
1. Vallejo Grey Surface Primer
2. Tamiya Desert Yellow basecoat
3. Vallejo Model Air German Grey camo pattern
4. Future floor polish gloss finish
5. Masked off and sprayed black stripes
6. Masked off and sprayed white company and platoon command mark
The turret "1" in white was intentionally positioned slightly up from center to give me room to paint laurels underneath it. Unlike the rest of the platoon where turret number shows the squad, this "1 with a laurel" will show 1st Platoon command.
I don't see any reason why I shouldn't be able to get this done tomorrow except one: Deus Ex comes out tomorrow. I'm a big fan of the original and the remake seems to be seriously badass. I might lose a couple days Xboxing away with this new game.
Either way, this Chimera is well on its way to being done...