Monday, September 12, 2011

Death Korps of Krieg Deployed


Last Friday we got together at Hobby Night and took a bunch of pics and some video for our upcoming "Ghemehaal: Annihilation" 40K campaign. I've never really done any kind of Corel/Photoshop stuff before, so I'm slowly learning how to manipulate images for publication. This is the first one I thought I'd post up. The more I do this the better I'm going to get at it.

In the meantime, I've actually gotten some real work done as well. I've assembled and based another full squad of Krieg troopers, and will start painting them after work tomorrow. Onwards!

6 comments:

  1. that looks sweet! would love to see what you did on video

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work there man :) Although i think something a bit darker or grimier would be better. Perhaps we can fool around with my sanguine pics this week hehehe.


    Hahaha i'd love to see how the vid turned up too!!!
    Azlan - u do not want to see it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks nice.. But no matter what you did to the pic, people will only see your nicely painted figs :)..

    ReplyDelete
  4. (personal opinion)..somehow I felt the pics doesn't do justice to you, they looked much much better in real life..

    ReplyDelete