Monday, April 25, 2011

Two More Done


Got two more done over the weekend, with the one on the left having the red airbrushed instead of painted on. My airbrush has been giving me a lot of headaches lately, so I've ordered a new one from the US that I hope will be here soon. I've read a lot of good things about Iwata, so I chose the HP-C airbrush they make. Should be fun to check out.

This week I have one final video to do for Vietnam, after which I'll get the last two marines done for my first assault squad. After that, I'm going to treat myself to a Furioso Dreadnought and his ForgeWorld Dreadnought Drop Pod. Should be cool :)

6 comments:

  1. The airbrushed red has a lighter shade compared to the painted. How does it look against all your other FTs?

    Dude, i got the iwata HP-plus and they're good. Good buy there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe it or not, the slightly lighter one actually blends in quite well. You wouldn't notice it unless you really scrutinized it.

    I didn't know you had an Iwata :) I thought you had a cheap-o knockoff airbrush you bought in a local shop. Is there a decent local Iwata dealer here in Malaysia?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got pic fron the side? I wanna see the Insignia

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice work! i think these ones actually look better than the older ones

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahhaaha yes i used to have the cheapo ones dude :)

    Got my super nice iwata in bkk. They have a distributor here. Prices area actually quite reasonable. Couldn't find the distributor back home so got one here;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL I'm still using the cheapo knockoff brush I have, despite it's increasingly severe shortcomings. Did some cool weathering that I'm posting tonight...

    ReplyDelete