Days Remaining: 34
Models Remaining: 47
Mighty good progress tonight, especially for what is usually a "hobby lethargic" Monday evening:
Wraithguard Squad 1
It doesn't look like I've done a lot to this squad, but you'll have to take my word for it that those Wraithguard head carapace markings were time consuming and a bit difficult to get even/right. Making, applying, and airbrushing those on was more challenging then I expected, and I also had to clean them up with Regal Blue and paint two VERY thin Regal Blue lines to create the "Mobius Strip" over/under illusion. That step alone for all ten models easily gobbled up an hour tonight. I finished painting the bases GW Codex Grey and called it a night with that squad.
Wraithguard Squad 2
As you can see from the pic, all I managed to do with them tonight was give them a Tamiya Flat White undercoat, applied with my airbrush.
To cap off the night, I finished up the first step of the flames I'm applying to my first Warlock:
With that, I finished up hobbying for the night.
Tomorrow's rough plan is as follows:
1) Wraithgaurd Squad 1 gets gloss varnished, and then all yellow areas get shaded with orange oil washes.
2) Warlock 1 gets finished
3) Wraithguard Squad 2 gets yellow undercoat and Regal Blue basecoat for head carapaces and tabards.
Time will tell if this plan survives contact. Until then, see you tomorrow night...