Thursday, March 26, 2009

A new home

Well, I've decided after much consideration that I'm moving my personal blogging efforts to Blogger, from my current "home" on Multiply. There are many reasons for this, primary of which being I find working with Blogger easier and faster. Hopefully this doesn't shrink my limited readership too much!

I've started my newest Death Korps army with a project to convert Chimeras into half tracks. This is going along ok, but not having the correct front wheels is holding the project up a bit. So, in the meantime, I've decided to start work on another vehicle. What you see below is my first Leman Russ battle tank for the army, cracked out with crazy amounts of Forge World resin lovin'...


This Leman Russ is being converted with the Mars pattern hull, DKoK engine filters, DKoK Trench Rails, and finally a Ryza pattern turret. I really love the look of the DKoK range from Forge World, and I'm expecting virtually all of my vehicles to get the "resin treatment". I should have this tank assembled by the end of the day Saturday, and I'm hoping I can get started on the paint job on Sunday. I'll be sure to post photos along the way, chronicling my progress.

Thanks for tuning in!

No comments:

Post a Comment